Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update

Hi,

The last week had some pretty rough moments.  Endometriosis.  I was supposed to take the Lysteda once more this month to see if I truly had an allergic reaction, but I couldn't make myself do it. That means that I went through "that time of the month" with nothing to help my Endometriosis.  I'm positive that it has spread again because I hurt from my ribcage to my thighs, mostly on the left side, which is the side that's all scarred up and missing an ovary.  Since IC is connected to this, I also suffered through a flare of that for the first couple of days. Blech. Luckily, I'm on the upswing again...for another 28 days or so.  And as the weather changes, my Fibro is making itself known.  Also, just for kicks, my body decided to let my ezcema out early this year. All of this led to one "it's not fair breakdown".  Surprisingly, I got over it in less than five minutes and went about my day after that. They used to last hours and hours, so this is a way more efficient way to go about it. :)

Otherwise, life is super busy right now and I'm getting a little worried that I'm not going to be able to keep up without a major setback.  As prevention, I'm keeping up with my PT exercises for my slipped disk and doing yoga every single day that I can drag myself through it to stay flexible(ish), and to get stronger(ish).

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment