Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tomatopocalypse: Day 4

Greetings,

I'm still suffering the pain of eating chili on Sunday.  I'm officially calling this event the Tomatopocalypse.  It's getting better, but it's still very, very annoying.  Now begins my official period of mourning for the loss of tomatoes in my life.  Well, maybe not a complete loss.  Teeny bits of salsa, a nibble of pizza, and a sip of a bloody Mary will probably still happen from time to time.  So, if you have any recipes for great low-acid hearty dishes to replace chili and pizza in my life, PLEASE send them to me.  My sister Lizz (love you to death!) instantly sent me a recipe for white bean chili with chicken that I can actually eat.

Otherwise, eating is getting pretty boring.  I'm afraid to eat almost everything, so my diet is super limited right now.  I literally had a hunk of french bread for dinner Monday night.  Last night, I got brave and had garlic bread. My last two breakfasts have been french toast, made with vanilla, cinnamon and coconut milk. The hubby and I are going to sit down and figure some tasty things out so that I can add more variety to my diet and make sure my nutritional bases are covered.

Bon appetit!
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment