Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Burning off energy

Happy Wednesday!

It is Wednesday, right? My schedule is so off this week.  Anyway, I am still having trouble falling asleep, but I'm finally able to sleep in a bit, so I'm not totally sleep deprived.  That leads to progress!

Yesterday, I started working on all of those unpleasant spring cleaning tasks that I haven't really been up to doing in the last couple of years and have had to leave to the hubby.  I cleaned up the things stored under the entertainment center (Wii accessories, books of DVD's--mostly covered in tufts of cat fur), cleaned out heating vents, dusted every little thing that is oft forgotten.  Today, I cleaned the toaster inside and out and am sorting through all of the things that we don't use anymore to figure out what I can sell on Craigslist. 

Unfortunately, I'm fighting a headache today...not sure if it's a migraine or allergies, but it's starting to slow me down.  Hopefully it's something that can be helped by a quick 1/2 hour of yoga to stretch out my neck and back. 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment