Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quick update

I'm alive, severely sleep deprived, but feeling much better overall. 

I only managed to sleep until 10am yesterday, and then inexplicably woke up at about 1am after falling asleep at 11pm last night.  I was in and out of sleep for a few hours, and finally gave up and got out of bed sometime between 4:30 and 5 this morning.  On the bright side, I got a ton of things done, including  a 2 hour morning coffee date with friends.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I'll be able to sleep well tonight, which may make me a cranky girl tomorrow.  Luckily, if all goes according to plan, I'll be at my sister's place by 6pm where I'll meet my newest nephew, Harvey Mason and then enjoy a nice dinner with her family.  That will shake out the crankies. Then I watch my other brother marry Saturday.  Hooray (and "Hi" Anna--can't wait until you officially join the family)!!!!!

Not a bad summer considering I've gained two awesome sister-in-laws and another nephew.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment