Sunday, September 4, 2011

New features

Me again,

If you  haven't noticed yet, or are just joining me, my blog now boasts some new features. Cosmetically, I updated my tagline and added a great pic taken by my brother-in-law, Ryan Wiz a couple years ago when we were hiking with his family. He's quite talented and always makes me look my best (though we have the occasional artistic disagreement about my perception vs. his over a picture of me-HA!). But, I digress. For sharing, you will find a few social networking options at the bottom of the page.  I've had several requests to pass my blog along, and I'm always, always, always happy to hear that someone would like to share my world with someone in need. For fun, there is now a "Reactions" option at the bottom of each post.  Just click a checkbox you are so inclined (and I hope you are!).  The feature doesn't identify you, and I'm never offended if you choose "disagree" since I chose the reaction options myself.  I happen to like feedback, and I love knowing that someone took time out of their day to read my humble little blog. 


Much love,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment