Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random things...

I'm back.  Two days in a row is pretty significant for me these days.  My life is blissfully boring at the moment and I don't usually have much to talk about.

What triggered my need to blog for the day was I was just lamenting to my husband that I am so annoyed that I'm too darn tired to do much in a day. Not having all the pain is really amazing, but to me, it's not worth a lot if I don't have energy to do anything.  Since he has been a close, outside observer, it was easy for him to explain to me why it will come back quickly. I went from 2 months of being completely bedridden, to 5 months of DRAGGING myself through work and life, to about a year of being either in bed, lying on the couch, and going to appointments--not to mention all of the medications that knocked me down.  I guess I can see now why I can't just get up and go! Happily, this recount from an outsider's view made me realize how significant a little thing like the fact that I now sit or stand for the entire day really is. He's really quite an amazing guy.

Til we meet again,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment