Friday, August 26, 2011

Just got older, but I feel much younger

Well, today is my birthday.  I turned 33.  While things didn't go exactly as planned (by far), I'm loving the outlook that I've chosen to have on life.

To start with, I feel absolutely great today!  My pain is as close to 0 as it will probably ever get, so I feel absolutely blessed.  Two years ago, I felt like I was 100 years old.  Last year, I felt about 120 years old. Today, I feel like I could be 25. It's pretty amazing. Unfortunately, my poor husband is dowwn for the count with a terrible cold, causing us to postpone all celebration. Well, all except the two little cupcakes that I brought home from Starbucks when I went out to get my free birthday drink.  Also, I am just in awe at the sheer number of well wishes that I received on Facebook today.  I realize again how many people have supported me in various ways over the few years and I am beyond grateful. Even the smallest tokens of support  really helped me to get through the worst of times. 

Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment