Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ok, then...

Hi again,

Well, I was going to write a quick post about how much my feet, legs and wrists feel today (Fibromyalgia pain, complicated by crappy weather) and click "post", but something funnier happened:

The internet is a strange place.  I'm really not that naive, but I'm still constantly surprised by the cruel, sick, strange and puzzling things I see sometimes.  Tonight, my stats page told me something interesting...someone actually found my blog by searching for the following on google "locker room shower girls awkward swimsuit".   My bet is that person was SORELY disappointed to find my blog post about a broken down thirtysomething going to the Y to walk in a warm water channel!!!!

Anyway, back to my original story.  Stress, stress, stress...I've had a cold for a week, the hubby had an unexpected car breakdown, we had an out of town wedding, insomnia took over again, and then Easter Suday was kind of a wash for me because I was so out of whack.  I had to leave the sunrise church service halfway through, then ended up sleeping for most of the day.  Monday was a day of complete rest, and today was a day of complete pain.  My feet seriously feel like they are broken...no exaggeration. I've broken bones, and my feet feel like they are broken. 

So now, I am going to give in and take a sleeping pill to make sure that I get a good night's sleep.
Good night!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment