Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today really hurts

Well, I'm still totally numb in a small area, but enough of it wore off that I'm feelin' some pain today. I swear, I must block this pain out every single time because I never remember how bad it is until my husband reminds me. I hope there isn't more than a day of this left because it's pretty miserable.

The pain didn't stop me from going out of the house today though. I was determined to go kayak shopping this weekend and we got it done! We went to four different stores to find the boat that best accomodates my pain issues, including one store that was on a waterfront where I was able to take a real test-drive. In the end, we're ordering online to save some money and I am praying that we get our new kayaks by next weekend so that we can take them out.

For now--I'm resting and hoping to turn in early again tonight.
More later.
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment