Saturday, April 17, 2010

Need to get that schedule thing down

Greetings!

I'm still trying to figure out how to not have a job. I know, it sounds weird. I was so organized at work that I totally forgot that being organized isn't really in my personality. For example, today I was picking up some things in the living room when I realized that I wanted to grab an underbed storage bag to store some Wii stuff. The next thing I noticed was that it was two hours later and I had half a crocheted headband done, clean dishes, a dozen hard-boiled eggs, and was parked in front of the stand mixer making banana bread. I'm not even sure how I got distracted, especially since the kitchen is not on the way to where I had an extra underbed storage bag AND I had no plans to make banana bread today. In the end, I got a lot done and I managed to take it easy like I need to do. In the future I think I'm going to write down the must-dos and then see what else happens throughout the day.

As for my happy day and knowing what is wrong with me...well, that is still fabulous! The big thing to remember though is that knowing does not mean that I'm instantly better. I have weeks of physical therapy ahead of me and I may never be back to 100%, so I'm preparing for that. Keep your hopes up for me please!

It's a short one today...I'm exhausted from all the things I did today!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment