Friday, October 7, 2011

Still not feeling great

Happy Friday,

I'm really kinda falling apart this week.  No matter what I eat or don't eat, I can't get my digestive system on track, so I feel like I'm walking around with the flu. Sleep continues to elude me and my pelvic pain (which is actually more abdominal pain) at the moment is still flaring. My PT was able to confirm that the source of the pain is flared scar tissue/endometriosis adhesions.  And being autumn in Wisconsin, my Fibro is flaring.  My new symptom is random numbness in my arms.  Unfortunately, there isn't a quick fix for any of this...but I guess if there was, I wouldn't be here blogging, huh?

So, the solution:  I have an appointment with my primary care doctor on the 17th, along with a fasting cholesterol test and then we'll figure out how to attack all of this stuff.  Not so coincidentally, I also have my bladder instillation at the hospital up the road later that day. It's nice to get things done all at once.  Overall, I'm pretty down about it all this week.  Such a mess.  On the bright side, I was able to get four yoga workouts in in the last few days.  I skipped a full workout today because we're heading back to Miller Park today and I know that I need to bank my energy for such events.

And a publicly shared note-to-self here...I have a few things that I've been meaning to talk about lately that I haven't gotten to.  Here's a list for the hopefully near future:

  • Weight
  • The funny side of pain
  • Forums
I'm already forgetting at least one thing that I know has been on my mind so I hope it surfaces. 


-S


No comments:

Post a Comment