Thursday, June 23, 2011

Slacker!!!

Hello,

Growing up, I was always the kid who got ok grades along with notes to my parents that I wasn't living up to my potential. I had no study skills and no organizational skills, and I had no desire to acquire any.Well, after a difficult childhood, I turned 18 and cut loose for about a year and a half, and then became very serious about building a fabulous life for myself. I finally figured it out, started making good money, got married, and went back to school. I finished my associates degree with a 3.95 GPA and then graduated Magna Cum Laude with my bachelor degree last year.  Talk about extremes!

Anyway, I often talk about overdoing it on my "good" days. Today, I decided to revive my slacker-self and just be. And let me tell ya...it's long overdue. 

Tomorrow, I'll strive for the happy medium...maybe.
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment