Saturday, May 7, 2011

Not good

Well, I'm not too surprised that things went downhill again.  Being sick along with stress and my Fibro flare caused me to miss my normal strecthing and light exercise routine for too many days. Now I'm dealing with a new round of pelvic floor muscle spasms, which is the worst of the worst of the pain that I suffer from (info is in a previous post somewhere). This one hits a 9 on the pain scale and takes a few days to calm down through specific exercises.

Aside from this is the fact that my Step-Grandmother passed away this week and I won't be able to travel the 8 hours to make the funeral.  She was a fantastic woman who instantly accepted me and my sisters into her family as one of her own when I was about 14.  I love you, Grandma Reding and I hope that you are smiling down on us with Grandpa.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment