Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This is the end

Hello,

I haven't posted in quite awhile.  The reason is because I feel like my adventures in this realm are drawing to a close. No, sadly I'm not cured. But, the reason that I created this blog was to be able to keep my family and friends updated about where I was in this battle against pain. The blog served its purpose well and even exceeded my expectations. Acquaintances turned into friends because we were fighting similar battles.  Friends and family went out of their way to send me advice, encouragement, inspiration, information and love.  I can't even express how grateful I am for everything. I'm beyond honored to know that I've even been able to help a couple of people who felt trapped, lost and angry within their own struggles.  It is on this note that I am going to close this blog and move into the next chapter of my life...Because you see, I've reached the point where I can put my health problems in the background and live life again with minor interruptions versus everything you may have read about over the last couple of years. Therefore, if you would like an update from me, please contact me directly and we'll have a nice, leisurely chat.

Love to all of you,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment