Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cat bath

I need another 20 or so hours in each day. It's 2:30 and I still want to take a walk, call the hematology folks with a long list of questions, and make a casserole before my hubby gets home from work. I haven't made dinner yet this week and the result is that we've been eating very random things in the evening. The walk might not happen today, because its cold. On the other hand, I skipped it yesterday for that reason in favor of eating, so I should probably force myself to get out there. I don't have the luxury of doing a lot of calorie-burning things yet so I should probably take what I can get.

Today, I tried to give one of my shedding kitties a bath. Now I'm covered in scratches, one of which is sure to leave a very long scar. I've also never heard a cat scream so much. Yup...scream. Unfortunately, I have that nerve block next week I'm wondering whether it is better to warn the doctor that I'm covered in scratches, or if I should just let him find them. I'll probably forget.

OK, forcing myself to take that walk now.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment